CoWashing & Detangling 4B Hair!


Co-Washing is a technique that entails washing your hair solely with conditioner; this includes massaging the conditioner into your scalp like you would with shampoo as well as putting it on the length of your hair.

The greatest benefit of co-washing is moisture, moisture, moisture! As well as softness and added manageability for new growth.
All you have to do to co-wash is cleanse your hair with conditioner. Everyone has their own method, you can do what works for you.
This is Step-by-Step “how to” video of how I cowash and detangle my 4b Kinky Curly Coily Natural Hair.
I’m using Butter fly clips, a duck bill clip, a Denman D31 brush, and AG Hair Cosmetices re:coil curl activating Condtioner. This is not the conditioner I usually use, but I’m testing out this product.
If you have any questions that were not answered about cowashing please dont hesitate to leave a comment!
Watch my MOISTURIZING and PAMPERING my hair video to see what I would do after my co-wash.


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...