Two Strand Twist Out Tutorial for Short Natural Hair

Many of you all that watch me on YouTube regularly and visit my FaceBook Fanpage have seen my Hair of the Day videos and pics of my Two Strand Twist Out.

I often get requests to do a tutorial on this style and I often put it off because I just felt like Two Strand Twists are soo easy to do, that a tutorial would be a waste of time.
“Nobodys gonna watch a Two Strand Twist to Twist Out Tutorial and I’m gonna spend all that time recording and then editing and then no one’s gonna watch it? Oh Hellz No!”
Lol
But more and more requests started coming in from newly natural divas and then I realized… “These ladies will watch it!”
So, here it is gals!
This is how I achieved my super defined Two Strand out.
It took about 45 minutes to moisturize and twist my hair.
Resetting the next night took about 20 minutes.
Let me know what you think!
Watch my Hair Regimen: Moisturizing, Pampering, and Taking Care of my 4B Natural Hair for a more detailed account of how I add my products to my hair.


Source; kinkyculycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...