Natural Hair Tutorial: Flat Twist Out on Dry Hair

Flat twist outs are my absolute favorite stretched hair style. I’m always getting compliments on this style and it’s the one style that all of my YT subbies ask about all the time.

This is one of two flat twist out tutorials I will share with you all. I’ll film how to do flat twist out on wet hair soon.

If you don’t know how to do flat twists and you would like to learn, please click HERE I have a great tutorial.
Products used in this video: Shea Moisture thickening mist and Design Essential Defining Creme Gel.
If you have shorter hair, click HERE to watch my OLD flat twist out tutorial
Click HERE to watch my OLD moisturizing regimen
Click HERE to watch my NEW moisturizing regimen
Want more info on my AFRICA earrings by Seiwa Akoto? Click HERE


Source: kinkycurylcoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...