My MOST DEFINED Wash and Go on Natural Hair

Whitney, of Naptural85, has been one of my favorite you tubers of all time, In this latest video she shares how she achieves her wash n go.

Whitney says “I’ve been falling back in love with my Wash and Go lately! Here’s my NEW method to getting the most definition out of my tight, kinky, 4a curls! This defined wash and go is super easy! I hope you’ll give it a try!”
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair22
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair1
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair5
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair9

My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair13
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair17
My-MOST-DEFINED-Wash-and-Go-on-Natural-Hair21


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...