Winter Protective Style 2

During the Winter I really enjoy wearing protective style updos like this because they are easy to do and look really cute!

I’ve been wearing easy updo styles repeatedly.  On Christmas and New Years I wore the Winter Protective Style that I shared a about a week ago and this style is another that I’ve enjoyed as well.
For this style, you don’t have to have stretched or blown out hair.

TOOLS:

Brush for smoothing
Bobby Pins

STEPS:

Start by taking the entire front section from ear to ear (going as far back as the crown.  Roll and pin all the hair over to one side. Secure hair with the pin right behind your ear.
Grab all the remaining hair in the back, tuck the loose hair from the front roll inwards towards the center, and then roll the back section of hair all the way up to the to of your head and pin.
Finally, Tuck the loose ends from this section into the front roll.
And you’re done!
For bed, you can put on a bonnet, or take down and restyle in the morning.
Watch this video tutorial to see how I achieved this updo.
Check out ALL of my styling tutorials

HOW DO YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR IN THE WINTER?


Winter Protective Style 3

During the Winter I really enjoy wearing protective style updos like this because they are easy to do and look really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...