How to Achieve a Wash n Go on Natural Hair

I never thought I would find a product to define my curls!

I spent the first entire year of my journey on a quest for curl definition and failed miserably, until I tried the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard and the Kinky-Curly Knot Today. These products helped to define and hold my tight, frizzy, kinky, curly, coily, Type 4B hair!
I can’t promise that they will work for you because our hair is different, but if you’ve failed miserably at achieving a wash and go with gel, like me, then you may want to give it a try. In fact, watch this video to see how miserably I failed with gel. LOL

TOOLS:

Butterfly Clips, Duck Bill Clips
Detangling Brush
Water bottle with water
Towel
Kinky-Curly Curling Custard
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner

STEPS:

Shampoo and condition your hair. Leave your hair SOAKING WET.
Section off a very small section of your hair and apply the Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner to the section. Detangle that section with your detangling brush. Apply the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard to that section and comb through the section using your hands only. Comb through with your hands a few times to all the product to smooth through the section and begin to enhance your natural curl pattern.
Continue these steps until your entire head is complete. Part your hair as desired. And then shake your head all around like a lunatic!
Then you are done.
Watch this video to see how I defined my hair.


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...