High Bun Tutorial

I went into Sally’s a few months ago to scope out products that I know I don’t need,  and while looking up and down the shelves, I  found a “donut” piece
thingy that can be used to help women achieve the perfect bun. I wondered if I had enough hair to use it and thought, for $2.99, even if I can’t use it now, I can afford to buy it now and use it later.
One morning, after waking up with a head full of frizzy hair, I had no idea what I would do with the mess on top of my head. I figured, this would be a  great time to finally use this donut piece to make a bun.
I put my thick frizzy hair up into a pony tail at the top of my head, closer to the front. I then took some gel and smoothed up my hair with my hands. To keep my edges in check, I used a bristle brush to smooth them up. I put the donut around the ponytail and then found the center of my pony tail with my hands. When I found the center of the pony tail, I smoothed gel in it to prepare it for when I finished the bun. I used one hand to hold down the center of the pony tail while taking an elastic band in my other hand. I pushed the elastic band around the center of the pony tail and the donut bun. When I got it around the bun, all my ends were sticking out. I didn’t want to stick a million pins in my hair, so I decided to tuck all my ends under the donut bun piece to conseal them. While sticking the ends under the bun piece, I pulled down the elastic band to keep the bun neat.
Jenell High Bun on Natural HairTo give my hair a more sleek look, I tied a satin scarf around my head while the gel dries. The end result was a cute high bun that took me less then 10 minutes to do!

TUTORIAL

TRY IT OUT!

DO YOU WEAR HIGH BUNS?


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...