Curling Kinky Twists Tutorial

Summer time is RIDICULOUSLY hot here in the Caribbean and the last thing I want to deal with on top of the heat is my hair. So I went into protective
style mode and put kinky twists in my hair. They’re not thick and heavy like the marley twists I put in previously, but I used the same installation method.
Some times I let them hang down and straight, but sometimes I throw some curls up in there for a glam look. In the tutorial below, I used hot water and some flexi rods to obtain bouncy curls. The curling process doesn’t take long at all and can take even less time if you have a girlfriend to help you out.
The hair used for this look is Sensationnel’s Soft n Silky Afro Twist Braid hair in color #2. I used 4 packs and did not cut the hair in half. Enjoy
Shamika “Mika” George, Founder of the blog LUVMIKA87 and LUVMIKA YouTube Channel . She shares content about her 4c natural hair , personal plus size style, island life (St.Thomas, US Virgin Islands) , DIYs and all things creative. Shamika has created her own medium to share her passions and creative side that doesn’t get its shine time at her 9 to 5 environmental regulatory job.[/author]

Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...