Big Two Strand Twist Pin Up Tutorial

This hairstyle is quick and easy!
Not only is it quick and easy but it’s a great protective style that you can achieve on all lengths.

It will look different depending on your length, but it will always look cute!
I came up with this style one morning before church. I set my hair in big twists with plans to do a chunky twist out. But when I woke up it was raining cats and dogs. There was no way that I was going to waist a twist out and I knew the humidity would beat me up. So I decided to pin up my twist in this here style. I didn’t realize that this style would get so many compliments. Don’t you just love when that happens?

WHAT YOU NEED:

Bobby Pins
Accessories (optional)

WHAT YOU DO:

Moisturize your hair. Put your hair in Big two strand twists and then pin them up! Add accessories to decorate.
 Click Pics to enlarge
To get volume in the front, twist your hair going towards the front, so when you pin them back you have a puffy section. The tutorial below will demonstrate what I mean better.


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...