How I Trim My Natural Hair with NO HEAT By JENELL B STEWART

I get my hair trimmed every season–Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall– because this ensures that I keep my trim a trim and not a hair cut.

Very often women who go natural avoid trimming their natural hair because they really want their natural hair to grow longer, but if you don’t trim your hair, long hair won’t be in your near future.
Due to the everyday manipulation of hair, environmental factors, the ends of our hair can become damaged. More often than not, the only solution is to trim the damaged, brittle ends off. If the ends are not trimmed, the damage can travel farther up the shaft, causing even more damage.
There are so many ways to trim your hair and if you asked me, which you often do, I’d tell you all every single time to go to your stylist. When I miss a stylist appointment this is how I trim my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...