4 Favorite Cheap Conditioners For Detangling Type 4 Natural Hair By LUV MIKA

DETANGLING. That word makes lots of naturals cringe and reluctantly go forth into their next wash day. I use to feel the same way
about my wash day as many combs have given their lives for the cause of detangling my kinky 4c hair. Fast forward quite a few years and lots of conditioner products later, detangling is a cake walk.
More often than not the conditioners that I’ve used were super affordable and accessible and they’ve surprisingly worked the best for melting away tangles. Here are four  affordable conditioners for detangling type 4 hair.
Conditioners for Type 4 Natural Hair
(left to right) Tresemme Curl Hydration Conditioner ($3-4), Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep ($3-4) Conditioner, Suave Naturals Rosemary Mint Conditioner ($3), and VO5 Alberto Vo5 Moisture Milk Conditioner ($1)
See how I detangled my hair with all four of these conditioners in one wash day below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...