Natural Bride by kinkycurlycoilme

 

Hey CurlyNikki Curlies!

I contemplated how to style my hair for my wedding for months and months and months. When we got engaged, I wasn’t natural and going natural wasn’t even

something I had thought about. But I Big Chopped four months before my wedding and at first I still had it in my mind that I would wear a long weave and get it curled loosely for the wedding. However, as the weeks passed and I fell more and more in love with my kinky curly coily hair, there was no way I could wear a weave!

I was going to be honeymooning the day after the wedding on a cruise to Central America, so I knew keeping my hair out wasn’t an option, and that a protective style would be the best thing for me!

On July 10, 2010 in Miami, Florida, I married the man of my dreams on the beach.


Credits : www.curlynikki.com

Kindly follow us on IG @flourishairdoblog

Also On flourish hair and styles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...