New Hair Style: Quick and Easy, Roll, Tuck and Pin Updo


This protective style was my spin on a Hair Style Featured by Ms. Vaughn. This hairstyle by Ms. Vaughn is fabulous and EASY!
I like my hair in my face (right now at least), so I added the bang to make it fit my style.
Basically, after added moisturizer to my hair and some gel, I finger parted the middle and then twisted one side of the back from the bottom upward, pinning as I go. It was not as easy as I thought, but I managed to make it work. I repeated the same for the other side of the back.
I finger parted the front to section off my bang. The hair on top was pinned towards the back to achieve the hump or pompadour.
I flat twisted the front to set my bangs.
In the morning I untwisted the front, and pinned the bangs over to one side. I added two rhinestone pins to add some pizazz.
The Set

The Results
Sub KCCM on YouTube Like KCCM on FB| Follow KCCM on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...