Flexi Rod Set on Blow Dried Natural Hair

As mentioned in a previous post, I wanted to try out flexi rods.  I decided to do them on my blow dried hair.  My hair had been blow dried 4 days prior to attempting the flexi rods.
Blow Out
Products Used for Blow Dry: Mizani Nourishing Milk Leave In Conditioner and John Frieda Smooth Fixation Heat Protectant.
I put my hair in 16 large two strand twists and then wrapped 2 twists around each flexi rod.
Products Used to set Flexi Rods: Miss Jessie’s Baby ButterCreme
The next morning, I took down the flexi rods, loosened my twists, and fluffed fluffed fluffed!
Thanks to Afroella and Cristine Cox for giving me flexi rod advice in my previous post “I think it’s time I try Flexi Rods” 
Sub KCCM on YouTube Like KCCM on FB| Follow KCCM on Twitter
Thanks for adding flourishairdoblog to your Blog Feed.
Please visit the site directly to leave comments, read the comments of others, and to read my reactions as well.
Email me for any reason! Flourishairdobeauty@gmail.com


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...