To Pineapple Or Not? By JENELL B STEWART

As  a women with kinkier natural hair, some of the tips and tricks I’ve learned from my favorite youtubers and blog friends don’t always work for
me.  One tried and true favorite night time hair style is the pineapple. This is a night time style that requires you to bring all your hair to the very front of your head, very similar to a puff, but even further to the front if you can.
Shorter natural hair, can’t achieve this style, but when your hair is longer it has proven for many, to be a great easy option that requires no twisting or braiding to preserve the style.  Unfortunately, my natural hair has never cooperated, but this time I tried it out and the results were better than expected.

Source: kinkyculrycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...