The Easiest Natural Hair Winter Regimen By JENELL B STEWART

Brrrr… it’s cold out there. We need much more moisture in the atmosphere. The overall goal for me this colder season is maintaining moisture and
honestly I’m at a point where I just don’t want to do much to my hair at all. I’ve been faithfully wearing my hair in mini twists for months.  I’ve never felt as free as I’ve felt with this style.  The style does take some time to install, but there’s nothing more to do for an entire week or two or three!  Even more of a benefit is that my hair maintains so much moisture day to day to day.
If you read my recent article “Tired of Your Natural Hair Try Mini Twists for a Much Needed Break” then you watched my step by step tutorial on how I install my hair in mini twist. This video is a tad different, I take you on a full wash day, showing you how I detangle, shampoo, condition and style my hair. This is regimen is easy to follow, easy to mimic, and easy on your hair. Enjoy.

Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...