Finally! A Twist Out That Lasts 5 Days By GRACE

Hey Lovelies. If your healthy tresses are anything like mine you’re lucky if you get a full day of a twist out on your kinky coily curly hair. How frustrating right?

You begin what you believe would be a “real quick” twisting session. You know how you think to yourself “Well let me twist my hair real quick”, yea right!
So a few snacks, bottles of water and several tv shows later you’re finally finished twisting your natural hair. It’s the next day, you untwist and your results are looking like “I woke up like this”.   Beautiful. So you’re off to start your day. Unfortunately, by the end of the day your hair has completely declared war on you and is puffed out in the worst way. Where they do that at?!  Well I might have a solution…
I’ve tested this technique out on my hair for a few weeks before sharing with you all. I used different products and I still received the same great results. So my name is Nappyfu and I approve this message.
My hair is type 4c, thick, coils for days and high density. It loves the twist out methodabove. It’s clear across the board that it’s successful for type 4 natural hair. It gives me awesome results each time I do it.
Let’s be real, our natural hair does have definition when it comes to these styles but the problem is it tends not to last. With what I like to call the “Tightly Twist Method” you can have your perfect twist out last for much longer. From the installation to the take down I show you how to do it in order to achieve longer lasting definition and no frizz!
Checkout the video and if you like the method please share it. We want everyone to have an “I woke up like this” twist out that lasts. Starting with freshly washed hair let’s get this twistout going…

SO WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT MY SURE-PROOF TWIST OUT METHOD HERE? DID IT WORK ON YOUR HAIR? DO YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE IT? YOUR SUCCESS OR HORROR STORIES DO HELP, SO SPILL THE BEANS!


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...