Natural Hair Tutorial: Simple Low Puff with Twists

Hey y’all! I’ve been rocking this style a ton this week (I haven’t had time to re-wash and twist my hair). It’s simple, and with a bit of water and product I can
refresh the look daily and keep it moving.
Here’s what I did:
Part my hair (on the side or the middle)
Roll the front of my hair back
Secure with bobby pins
Pull the remaining hair into a puff with a double banded headband
Spritz puff with water
For a tutorial on how I do my twist/roll and puff, check out this video, It’s the same idea, but with a twist on each side!
Looking for more simple styles like this? Check out our tutorials with tons of easy styles!

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SIMPLE STYLES?


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...