How to Get Perfect Bantu Knot Out Results Natural Hair

I am personally exhausted with getting excited about styling my hair in bantu knots only to end up with a fail.

I know there are many curlfriends out there that can sympathize with me and there are tons of you who LOVE bantu knots!
For those of you who are in love with the Bantu Knot here’s a cute tutorial for you.
Products used to achieve this look:
Retro Hair Stimulating Shampoo (SULFATE FREE) – This is a professional product from my hairstylist, I recommend using what ever SULFATE FREE shampoo that works best for you!
Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment – This is also a professional product, but you can find it various places on the internet.
Thermafuse One Pass F450 Hot Iron Smoothing Creme – $17 on Amazon.com
Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding – $6 at Wal-Mart
Bantu Knots
Perfect Bantu Knots

Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...