Give Your Natural Hair a Break! Wear Crochet Havana Mambo Twists

Crochet braiding is a fast convenient hair style that allows you to wear your hair in a protective style without having to install single braids or single
twists to your hair. You apply the hair by literally crocheting hair, with a latch hook tool, in between your own corn rowed hair. Some women use the braiding technique as an alternative to the traditional sew-in hair weave. Crochet that is styled with Marley Hair looks really natural and to be honest, one might not be able to tell crochet braids from natural growing hair. This is a great option for someone who is transitioning or just needs a break from styling their own hair every day. You get the natural hair look, without having to manipulate your own hair. You can even wash and treat your scalp, which is something that is difficult to do with a sew-in.
All of the pictures in the gallery below are women wearing crochet hair. It’s not easy to spot because the Marley Hair mimics natural hair so well.  Check out this video to style your hair in crochet with marley hair.
Recently, while browsing YouTube in search of the latest styles to share with everyone for the fall, I’ve come across the crochet Havana Twist or crochet Mambo Twist and I’ve been in awe ever since because I found that the crochet Havana Twist comes already prepackaged in the twists! This is revolutionary and eliminates a major step. I’ve had my hair styled in Havana Twists at my stylist for about $100 dollars and it takes roughly 4 hours to install. I’ve never attempted to install them on my own because I don’t know hot to have the braiding hair interlock with my own hair. No matter how many tutorials I watch, my hands just won’t do it. But with this pre-twisted hair, I’m sure that I can achieve this look on my own.
Below, you’ll find five of the best crochet Havana  Mambo Twist tutorials on YouTube. These ladies will truly inspire you to want to get started on your own crochet braids!
Self Installation
In the set of videos below, the women are installing the crochet twists on themselves. These videos demonstrate how to install the twists, but not how they braided their hair. If you have decent braiding skills, you will be fine, but if not, ask a friend or relative to help you out. The overall time for a self installation was less than 2 hours in all videos. It takes more time than that on wash day! And I would imagine this lasting for about 4 weeks.


Shorter Hair

Someone Else Installs
In the set of videos below, the women are having the the crochet twists installed by someone else. There are great tips about concealing rows and the hair line in these videos.


Source: kinkycurlycoilme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...